Pursuant to European Regulation No 679/2016
For Pro-Lam Alluminio s.r.l. considers the protection of its users’ (hereinafter, “Users”) data is of paramount important and ensures that the personal data (hereinafter, the “data”) processed through the site www.pro-lam.net (hereinafter, the “site”) is carried out respecting the rights of the person involved, with a special reference to confidentiality, to the right to personal identity and data protection, in accordance with the European Regulation No 679/2016 (hereinafter, the "GDPR") and other national and community reference provisions.
Types of processed data and treatment modes
Pro-Lam Alluminio s.r.l. collects some of Users’ personal data, such as name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, user ID and navigation information during the visit of the site, while other personal data are provided voluntarily by the users during the registration phase, and during the request for goods or services offered by the site or the request for information sent to the site via e-mail.
Users can accede to the site without provide their personal data. However, some site section are only accessible to registered users.
During the navigation, during the registration time and during the request of goods or information, users’ data will be processed in an automatically way only.
In addition, Moreover, if a user should contact to ask for information, Pro-Lam Alluminio s.r.l. will collect its personal data in order to be able to provide an answer.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal exercise, some personal data whose transmission is implied in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be linked to specific interests, but through processing and identifications belonging to third parties, may help to identify users.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users during the connection to the site, the addresses in Uniform resource identifiers (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used when submitting the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good end, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the informatics environment of users.
Data voluntarily provided by the user
Pro-Lam Alluminio S.r.l. collects also the personal data of the users included in the information request forms, quotations and goods or services, as well as the one forwarded to pro-Lam Aluminium s.r.l. by e-mail.
Personal data automatically placed on users’ computer (cookies)
Cookies are small files, usually short text and numbers strings, that contain information entered on the users ' browser when a Web site is visited.
Personal data processing purpose
Pro-Lam Alluminio s.r.l. will treat the personal data of the users for the following purposes:
1) Requirements relating to the operations of authorization, authorisation and personalization of accesses to the various areas and related contents of the site;
2) Execution of a service or operation requested by the user in the context of the Company's activities;
3) Sending of newsletters and periodic updates (ex. by e-mail) relating to the products and services;
4) Initiatives and events organized by or in collaboration with Pro-LAM aluminium s.r.l., including invitations to the aforementioned events, both with traditional communication methods (ex. paper mail, operator phone calls, etc.) and in electronic mode (1-2)
5) Direct marketing activities aimed at promoting the services, products and trademarks of Pro-Lam aluminium s.r.l., both with traditional communication methods (e.g. paper mail, operator's telephone calls, etc.), and in electronic mode (1-2)
6) 1) Analysis and market surveys, both with traditional communication modalities (e.g. paper mail, operator's telephone calls, etc.), and in automated electronic mode (1-2).
1. Art. 130 paragraphs 1 and 2 D. Lgs 196/03
2. Art. 6 p. 1 c. F and considering C 47 of R.E. 679/2016
Which is the legal base of the data treatment
The holder treats Users’ personal data if one of the following conditions exists:
1) The user has consented for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some orders the holder may be authorized to process personal data without the Users’ consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the user is opposed to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of personal data is ruled by European legislation on the protection of personal data;
2) Treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the holder or of third parties.
Methods of treatment
The processing of the data will be done by storing the same on the Server in order to be used for the recognition of Users, the displaying of the products consistent with the navigation preferences, the storage and forwarding to Production of customer orders.
Data retention period
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
The personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the holder and the user shall be retained until the terms of the law are held (eleven years).
When the treatment is based on the user's consent, the holder may retain personal data for longer, until such consent is revoked. In addition, the holder may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period in compliance with an obligation of law or by order of an authority or for defence in court.
While data used for marketing activities will be considered valid until the user unsubscribe (possible through links in each e-mail). At the end of the preservation period, personal data will be erased.
The person who determines the purpose and modality of data processing, or the owner of the processing, is Pro-Lam Alluminio s.r.l., with registered office in Cisano B. SCO (BG)-24034, Via Binda, 1, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. 035/783783, Fax 035/787105.
Who treats the data
All Pro-Lam alluminio S. R. L. employees that access, or will access to users ' data operate/will operate under the direct authority of the right holder, they are/will be nominated as authorised persons for the processing of personal data and they receive/will receive all the appropriate operating instructions. Users can address any type of communication and request to the holder or the data protection to the above-mentioned postal, fax or certified mail addresses.
Who are the recipients of your personal data
Personal data will not be transferred to third parties.
Transfer of data abroad
Personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
Personal data Users’ rights
The Privacy law recognizes you, as an interested party, many rights. In particular, you are entitled to:
1) Obtain from the holder confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data, even if not yet registered and their communication in intelligible form as well as access to your personal data (obtaining a copy thereof) and related Information (including the purpose of the treatment, the categories and the origin of the personal data, the categories of recipients to which they have been or may be communicated, the retention period (where possible), the rights exercisable);
2) Obtain from the right holder the adjustment of your personal data and the integration of your incomplete personal data;
3) Obtain from the holder the cancellation of your personal data without undue delay;
4) Obtain from the holder the processing in anonymous form or the blocking of your personal data processed in violation of the law, including those of which no conservation is necessary, in relation to the purposes for which the personal data were collected or subsequently treated;
5) Obtain from the right holder the limitation of the processing of your personal data, among other things, when you are in dispute or are opposed to the treatment, for the period necessary for the respective verifications;
6) Revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data for any of the purposes for which it has been lent.
You can exercise your rights by accessing the "Contact Us" section of the site or by writing directly to the owner.
Third party sites
Pro-Lam Alluminio s.r.l.
Last review 24/05/2018