Industrial air treatment systems
▪ Patented aluminium modular system FOR construction OF framing structure easy to assemble, suitable for AHU, painting, soundproof isolation, drying plants, storage, food ovens, shelter for electric equipments
▪ Material used: aluminium profile in alloy 6060, corner post and omega profiles with single flange or double wall available also for Thermal Break system, die-casted aluminim accessories, pa6 Nylon, polypropilene, polyethylene, policarbonate, PVC, Epdm, Staninless steel and galvanized steel.
▪ Products: aluminium profiles, corners, omega joints, mounting feet, handles, locks, hinges, portholes, panel stops, gaskets, filter holder profiles, panels, louvers, dampers, mist eliminators.
▪ Finishings: painting, anodic oxidation, sandblasting, galvanization
▪ Industrial design and use of highly advanced materials
▪ A wide range of standard and customized profiles and accessories+ INFO
Products for photovoltaic systems
▪ System composed of aluminium profile sand accessories made of different materials, a wide range of shapes and dimensions for the assembling of a variety of photovoltaic systems on: flat roofs, corrugated roofs, industrial or civil roofs, installations on groud, shelters etc.
This systems is also used to build shelters for inverter and storage, modular switchboards..
▪ Material used: aluminium profiles, aluminium die-casted accessories. galvanised steel, stainless steel, pa 6 nylon reinforced with fibreglass and others.
▪ Products: aluminium and stainless steel profiles, panel stops, special screws for roofs, square steel plates, spring sliders,triangles
▪ Features: easy and fast assembling even carried out with simple tools directly at the construction site.
▪ Standard and customised profiles and accessories in order to meet the needs of customers+ INFO
Aluminium profile extrusion
▪ Fully automatically production processes
▪ Production capacity: 20.000 tons/year
▪ Profile range: from 30 gr/mt up to 33 kg/mt
▪ Alloy extruded: 6060, 6005, 6463, 6082, 6063, 1050
▪ Presses: from 1800 tons up to 4000 tons
▪ Customised extrusion
▪ Available finishings: oxidation, painting, sandblasting
▪ Mechanical machining on aluminium profile: cutting, drilling, shearing, milling
Aluminum alloy die-casting
▪ Presses of different power (from 300 to 800 tons) and a low energy consumption
▪ Fully automated work stations with (the aid of) anthropomorphic robots and automatic management systems and shearing
▪ Production of a vast array of article of different weight and volume
▪ Finishing of die-casted articles: sandblasting or painting
▪ Aluminium alloys: EN-AB 46100 and other
▪ Mechanical machining: drilling, cutting, milling, thread
Plastic material moulding
▪ Plastic injection moulding carried out by presses of different power (from 140 to 450 tons)
▪ Fully automated workstations with (the aid of) anthropomorphic robots and automatic management systems
▪ Wide range of article on our stock
▪ Materials: Pa 6 nylon reinforced with fibreglass or PP, policarbonate, etc.
▪ Highly qualitative and productive performances
Mechanic component design
▪ Research and development: the innovation and a constant research are Prolam's strenght
▪ Technical Department: the Customer is followed step by step by professional team to develop an idea into a real project
▪ Applications: the Technical department makes use of latest generation solid modeling softwares
▪ Test: our products undergo a different and strictly quality and resistance tests
▪ Certifications are issued by well-known National and international Certification Bodies.
Rapid prototyping 3D
▪ Prototype construction made of different material using 3d printers.
▪ Prototype costruction of several dimensions, weights and colours.